Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, CAD-CAM Engineer, CAM Engineer, CNC, Machining, Engineering, Precision, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Location: Leicester, Position: Permanent, Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERS POSITION AVAILABLE - PERMANENT, LEICESTER
EMBS are currently supporting a fantastic Tier 1 precision engineering firm located in the Leicestershire area. The company supplies high-end components to the most lucrative engineering sectors in the world. The business has been on the market for over 40 years, therefore it has a strong reputation and work stability.
The role at hand is a Manufacturing Engineer within the CNC machining section. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be required to follow through a create and maintain BOM / MOM and routings for components as well as NPI. You will also be tasked to generate and prove out CNC programs for a range of machines from machining centres to mill turners.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with customers / suppliers to ensure parts can be delivered on time
- Understand and deploy where required customer NPI, risk reduction & control tools
- Produce CNC part programme, stage drawings, CAD models, set up packs, tool life monitors
- Complete contract / launch and post production reviews
- Complete cost reduction exercises
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong CNC machining background
- Experience within the precision engineering industry - Aerospace or MOD or Motorsport or Oil&Gas
- Ability to manage NPI projects to deliver components in a timely manner
- Improve existing manufacturing processes to achieve measured productivity improvements.
- Ability to Offline program using CAD CAM software for a range of machining centres, including 4 & 5 axis machining centres.
- Ability to prove out and validate programs
- Ability to liaise with the manufacturing team in order to check that the jigs and fixtures are up to the standards
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings confidently
- Produce detailed documentation, set up packs, SOP’s etc.
- Ability to identify a method / route of manufacture
In return the client is offering:
- Permanent and stable career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holiday
- Company sick pay
- Perk Box System - Online Discount Membership
- Modern working environment and machinery plus much more.
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 p.a depending on experience
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com