MRP Customer Controller, MRP Controller, Production Controller, Production Planner, MRP Planner, Aerospace, Engineering, Manufacturing, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
MRP CUSTOMER CONTROLLER - Nottingham, Permanent
EMBS are working in partnership with a well established, reputable precision engineering company that specialises in the manufacture of small to medium sized precision components.
This company is NADCAP accredited, supplies into various markets and works with some of the most lucrative customers within their industries.
Located in Nottingham, our client is currently seeking a MRP Customer Controller to join their business on a permanent basis, working regular days.
The purpose of this role is to be the point of contact for the company, liaising directly with the customers to take on their needs and requirements. Coupled with this, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling, planning work for the shopfloor
- Identifying and monitoring capacity planning
- Loading sales orders onto the system
- Creating documentation and reports illustrating the OTIF targets and results, delivery dates and schedules.
- Daily running of the order books
- Using the MRP system (Progress Plus) to planning materials, resource etc.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous background in Production Control / Production Planning / MRP Controller or similar roles
- Worked within a precision engineering environment where the company manufactures precision components to industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Sub sea etc.
- Strong MRP experience - various softwares considered
- Confident communicator, ideally having experience liaising with customers directly
- Ability to plan and schedule workloads
- Worked to OTIF and adhered to strict targets/deadlines
In return my client is offering:
- Stability / longevity - Permanent position
- Competitive salary - Negotiable depending on experience
- Day shift - Early finish on Fridays
- Additional permanent benefits available
- Onsite training and support available
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org