Night Shift Manager, Night Shift Supervisor, Machine Shop Supervisor, CNC Supervisor, Machine Shop Manager, Machining Manager, CNC Manager, CNC Foreman, CNC Chargehand, CNC Cell lead, CNC Team Leader, CNC Technician, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Position: Permanent, Location: Nottinghamshire, Shifts: Nights, Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 p.a DOE
NIGHT SHIFT MANAGER - Nottinghamshire, Permanent
EMBS are currently in partnership with a market leading company who is recognised for their capabilities to manufacture bespoke, complex components, for a number of lucrative industries.
As part of the companies expansion, our client is seeking a Night Shift Manager to oversee circa 10 skilled CNC Machinists, working on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to manage workloads and distribute work orders, support and offer advice on any programming issues, be "the go to" person for technical queries and ensure output and delivery targets are met.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Qualified Engineer / Apprentice Trained or Time served Machinist
- Extensive CNC Machining experience - CNC Milling & Turning
- Mill-Turn experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to program online and set CNC Machines using Fanuc controls
- Worked on multi-axis machines
- Previous management / supervisory / team leader experience, overseeing teams of 5 and above
- Experience machining various materials including exotics
- Worked in a "make to order" environment on small to medium sized batch sizes
- Adhered to high standards and tight tolerances - microns
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Capable of performing self-inspection on complex machined components using manual measuring equipment
In return, the client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position available
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 p.a depending on experience (including shifts allowance)
- Shifts: Nights - 4 nights per week
- Additional benefits available
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com