Composite Painter, Paint Sprayer, 2 pac paint, Painter, Automotive, Motorsport, Aerospace, F1, Engineering, Position: Permanent, Location: Leicester, Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
COMPOSITE PAINT SPRAYER REQUIRED! PERMANENT POSITION IN LEICESTER, NIGHT SHIFT
EMBS are working with a prestigious, established yet growing engineering company who design and manufacture parts for a number of industries including Aerospace.
Located in Leicester the company are looking to recruit a Composite Paint Sprayer to join their business on a permanent basis, working on their Night shift.
Initially you will work days but will eventually join their nights team.
The company is experiencing considerable growth at present and is investing heavily into their sites by expanding departments, developing equipment / machinery, creating new improved working facilities that adhere to the new AS9100 standards therefore creating a number of jobs across the engineering platform.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Paint Spraying experience working within a precision engineering environment
- Ability to perform Paint Spraying using 2 pac paint
- Ability to prep and set up jobs - buffering, priming, masking, filling etc.
- Ability to mix paints and apply Top Coats
- Use of gravity fed guns
- Work diligently and accurately
In return the client if offering:
- Permanent position - Stability
- Competitive salary
- Shifts: Days or Nights available (38 hour week)
- Overtime at premium rates - X1.5 during the week and X2 on Sundays
- Attractive permanent package which consists: Holiday entitlement, Contributory pension scheme of up to 9%, Christmas shutdown, Discounted gym memberships etc.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role and meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com