PA to COO / Office Manager
Salary To £38,000 per annum + Bonus Potential + Great Benefits
We are representing a professional services property client based in Mayfair and looking for a PA to COO and Office Manager.
This is an interesting and extremely varied role and offers a great challenge for anyone who is switched on, enthusiastic and relishes a fast paced role.
You will support and assist the COO with:
- Workload planning and management
- Diary management
- Project coordination
- New business proposals and research
- Contract creation
- General office management and line management of the Office Assistant
You will also support and assist the head office teams with:
- Reception services
- Diary management
- Preparing office facilities for meetings
- Events Planning
- Answering and directing calls
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing post
- Booking and managing travel arrangements
- PO's & Expenses
- General administrative support to head office teams including the senior stakeholders & COO
In order to be considered you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar PA role with office management duties
- Administrative experience in a fast paced environment
- Solid experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and word processing
- 'Can do' personality
- Impeccable attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
The client is looking for someone who is used to working in a fast paced office environment. You will need to be able to work on your own initiative and be a good team player.
In order to be considered please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Please note previous and recent experience within a similar PA/EA role is essential
Just to let you know that to apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK.