Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team in Nottingham. Helping to continue to deliver world class solutions to their e-commerce clients on time and to budget. With ambitious plans for growth in 2019 they are expanding their team in order to increase delivery capacity and assist with the plan to double the development headcount within the year.
This compnay works within the e-commerce business and delivers the majority of projects using a platform like Magento or BigCommerce. Their client base are in the main, ambitious and growing retailers and corporates. You will be managing multiple projects and working with their in-house offshore and onshore development teams in a small but dedicated operations team as well as liaising directly with clients as projects unfold.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you’ll be at the centre of operations and will be key to delivering their 2019/2020 plans.
- You will have experience of managing e-commerce web development projects in an agency environment ideally using Magento.
- You will be used to working in both agile and waterfall environments and you might even be a scrum master or have a Prince2 qualification.
- You will be used to working directly with clients and be used to handling multiple projects simultaneously. You will be familiar with working up requirements, user stories, UX design and the software to deliver this (JIRA, TeamWork etc).
- You might have worked with offshore development teams (Evolve’s parent company – TwentyCi Group have a wholly owned development team in Hanoi, Vietnam and our colleagues there are as much part of the team as those in Long Eaton - we usually have at least four of these colleagues on shore at any time) as well as onshore.
- You'll have a track record of delivering projects successfully in a fast paced commercial environment.
- Salary up to £38,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
- You’ll be based in our Long Eaton office just by the station.
- Flexible working hours.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.