QA Automation Engineer:
As Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will be part of a development environment building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. You will thrive in a highly collaborative environment, applying a variety of methodologies and techniques to deliver software tools and automated checks to assist the manual testing effort.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
• Creating automated checks to reduce the burden of manual regression testing
• Developing a good understanding of the software and areas of impact given a new piece of development.
• Advising on areas of new development that might lend themselves well to automated checks.
• Contribute within a small team to making decisions with regard to the automation framework.
• Having an appreciation for the delivery goals of the wider development team and align workload accordingly
• Research and implement tools and software as appropriate to assist in the role.
• Suggest areas of improvement to the QA function through attending regular retrospectives and sharing experiences.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Demonstrable knowledge of a programming language, either C# or Groovy/Java
• Ideally experience with one or more of the following: Postman, JMeter, Git
• A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic. Able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
• Excellent collaborative skills.