QHSE Engineer, Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, QHSE Manager, Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Manufacturing, Position: Permanent, Location: Sheffield, Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
QHSE Engineer / Co-ordinator, Sheffield, Permanent
EMBS are working in partnership with a prestigious, reputable precision engineering company who are globally known for their ability to produce complex and bespoke components for some very demanding industries.
With the introduction of new senior members and continued support by their parent company and group, our client is looking to attract a QHSE Engineer / Co-ordinator to join their existing team on a permanent basis.
This business does have a group QHSE Manager however due to growth, our client requires a permanent individual at their facility in Sheffield.
This opportunity is perfect for a hands on QHSE individual who has a good working knowledge of Quality and Safety.
Successful applicants must have experience of maintaining Management Systems, be organised and capable of working alone as well as part of a team.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Maintain ISO18001:2007 Health & Safety System
- Promote safety awareness and safe working practice
- Monitoring HS performance, inspections and audits
- Assessing and undertaking risk assessments
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Maintain ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Promote quality awareness
- Review Quality Management Systems (QMS) policies and manuals
- Monitoring quality performance
- Carrying out quality audits
- Responsible for documentation and investigation of all non-conformances, corrective action reports and customer complaints
Candidates wishing to apply, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Quality and Health & Safety experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment
- NEBOSH certified
- Strong communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of management systems
In return, the client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent
- Competitive salary - depending on experience
- Additional benefits include: Contributory pension scheme, sick pay, 25 days holiday + stat, employee assistance programme, free car parking, modern working environment and more.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the required skills / experience, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org