Quality Administrator, Quality Admin, Quality Support, Technical Administrator, Technical Support, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Position: Permanent, Location: Nottingham, Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 p.a
Quality Administrator wanted - Permanent, Nottingham
One of our prestigious partners are currently recruiting for a Quality Administrator to join their growing quality team on a permanent basis at their site in Nottingham.
Our client is a well established, expanding precision engineering company that manufactures complex components for a number of industries worldwide.
This person will be working within the Quality department, reporting to the Quality Supervisor.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Quality department with administration tasks.
- Assist with the documentation for release of the product in line with customer specifications and schedules.
- Control, upload and archive quality documentation and certificates.
- Administer documentation packs for customers.
- Work within a quality management system (ISO9001/AS9100).
- Compile documentation packs for the customer, using customer portals and other documentation.
- Submit quality records for customer approval.
- Up-load & control quality documents to customer’s portal, using the Internet.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding the certification and/or certification amendments.
- Answer telephone calls as required.
- Liaise with customers regarding documentation queries/issues.
- Create and control quality-related purchase orders as required.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Administrative experience
- Background of working within ideally an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Ability to carry out Data Entry skills within Word, Excel and company software
- MRP experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft packages
- Able to work to a high level of detail and in a methodical and organised manner
- Willing to learn and develop your skills through training and internal / external support
In return our client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity: Permanent position
- Day shift position with an early finish on Fridays (39 hours)
- Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 p.a
- Additional benefits include 33 days holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme, health care plan, onsite parking, canteen, employee welfare sessions, subsidised social events, modern working environment and more.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com