Quality Engineer, Quality Engineering, Quality Technician, Quality Lead, Quality Team Leader, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Defence, Position: Permanent, Location: Nottingham, Salary: up to 40,000 p.a
QUALITY ENGINEER WANTED! PERMANENT POSITION AVAILABLE - Nottingham based
EMBS are in partnership with a prestigious, reputable engineering company located in Nottingham who are currently in the market for a skilled Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The client supports some of the worlds leading Aerospace customers and is experiencing considerable growth, hence the reason for this recruitment drive.
The purpose of this position is to assist with all Quality engineering activities related to the businesses processes, improving performance and resolving any customer / supplier issues which may arise.
Duties will include:
- To be a point of technical expertise through knowledge of customer specifications, requirements and drawing interpretation
- Drive quality improvement activities in other departments
- Develop and drive improvement of KPI's for monitoring business performance on metrics such as scrap, rework, customers returns and audit performance.
- Plan and carry out internal audits, reporting analysing results, assisting with corrective and preventative actions. Compiling summary reports on audit activity and its effectiveness.
- Carry out reviews and report on non-conformance data for repeated problems using specialist quality techniques, presentation and analysis tools.
- Completion, maintenance and review of Quality records.
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Quality background
- Have worked within a precision engineering environment - Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear etc.
- Knowledge and experience of problem solving & root cause analysis and be able to implement corrective actions where necessary
- Understanding of quality improvement tools
- Experience of working closely with NCR's and carrying out relevant actions required to resolve any related issues.
There is the chance for development and further progression.
Training and progression is provided and encouraged!
In return the client is offering;
- Permanent position
- Day shift
- Salary: Up to £40,000 p.a depending on experience
- Excellent additional benefits including: Contributory pensions scheme, holidays, work social events, modern work place, longstanding existing relationships and backed by a large group creating stability and longevity, and much more.
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com