Quality Inspector, Mechanical Inspector, Manual Inspector, Aerospace Inspector, Quality Technician, Goods Inwards inspector, Goods In Inspector, Quality, Inspection, Engineering, Aerospace, Nuclear, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Location: Sheffield, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £12 - £13.10 per hour depending on experience
QUALITY INSPECTOR WANTED - PERMANENT, SHEFFIELD
EMBS are in partnership with a prestigious precision engineering company that manufactures detailed components for industries including; Aerospace, & Nuclear amongst others.
Supplying into some of the largest global customers within their chosen markets, our client has the capability to fabricate and machine components to the highest standards.
Due to growth and new project wins, our client is in the market for a Quality Inspector to join their business on a permanent basis at their site in Sheffield.
The purpose of this position is to ensure all products manufactured meet the expected standards of the customer and industry.
Candidates will be tasked with inspecting machined and fabricated parts and assemblies.
Other duties may include:
- Goods Inwards Inspections
- Operating / use of CMM
- Review of material certification
- Support of the Non-Conformance process linked to suppliers
- Communicate and liaise with customers and suppliers
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Inspection experience
- Basic knowledge of 5S, MSA, PFMEA, SPC etc. would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to confidently use manual measuring equipment including: Verniers, micrometers, calipers, gauges etc.
- Any CMM experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Understanding and exposure to NCR's
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
Training and support will be given to all candidates that require additional support.
In return, our client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position
- Hourly rate: £12 - £13 per hour depending on experience
- Shifts: Days - Monday to Thursday 07.15 to 16.00, Friday 07.15 to 12.15
- Candidates may be required to work nights in the future however this role is for Days.
- Benefits: Contributory pension scheme up to 6%, 24 days holiday plus stat, Westfield health care scheme, overtime paid at premium rates plus many more
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org