Quality Inspector, Quality Technician, Mechanical Inspector, Manual Inspector, Inspector, Aircraft Inspector, Aerospace Inspector, FAIR Inspector, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Location: Stevenage, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £12 per hour - £14 per hour depending on experience
QUALITY INSPECTOR WANTED - PERMANENT, Stevenage
EMBS are in partnership with a market leading, precision engineering company that specialises in manufacturing medium to large sized, high value, detailed components for a number of industries including Aerospace.
Located in Stevenage our client is looking to attract a skilled Quality Inspector to join their existing team on a permanent basis.
This role has arisen due to new project wins and subsequently the company is looking to continuing growing.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing product goods in, in process and final inspection of composite materials and products
- Use of standard inspection tools and methods
- Verifying position and diameters of drilled holes, torques etc.
- Vertification of Geometry / Surfaces using Faro Arms or Laser Trackers
- Checking Goods In documentations including validating supplier FAIRs and interpreting supplied FAIR documentation
- Sample inspection of critical dimensions
- Verification of product manufacturing records
- Supporting product rework / repair investigations
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Quality Inspection experience - previously held roles as a Quality / Mechanical / Manual Inspector or Technician ideally
- Ability to perform first off, stage and final inspection
- Use of various manual measuring equipment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Use of Faro Arms or related metrology equipment
- Knowledge and exposure to FAIR's and associated documentation - preferable but not essential
- Worked to AS9100 standards is advantageous
In return our client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position
- Competitive salary / hourly rate - £12 - £14 per hour depending on experience
- Day shift - Early finish on Fridays
- Excellent benefit package - Holidays, contributory pension scheme, health care plan, dental plan, shares scheme, life insurance, perks box membership for high street discounts and much more.
- Overtime available at premium rates
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com