Quality Inspector, Quality Technician, CMM Inspector, FAI Inspector, Manual Inspector, Mechanical Inspector, Inspector, Engineering, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Motorsport, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £12 - £13.80 per hour
QUALITY INSPECTOR WANTED - Nottingham, Permanent
EMBS are working exclusively with a well established, innovative, forward thinking precision engineering company that manufactures complex, detailed components to a number of industries including; Aerospace & Nuclear amongst others.
Due to continued growth and expanding their customer portfolio, our client is currently in the market for a Quality Inspector to join their business on a permanent basis, located at their Nottingham site.
The role will be working within their existing Quality Department and will be focusing on the inspection of precision parts to ensure conformity to routing, drawing and customer specifications.
Key responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- First off, stage and final inspection of precision parts using various manual measuring equipment
- Record and report deviations and non conformances
- Complete accurate reports i.e. dimensional & FAIRs
- Assist with calibration, gauge controls and MSA studies
- Oversee workshop testing process I.A.W in house and customer specifications
- Ensure good housekeeping - completed product booked to stock and routings closed
- Final release products in line with customer purchase orders and specifications
- Adhere to companies health & safety processes
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Quality Inspection experience
- Strong Quality background, having worked within a precision engineering environment where complex or sub assembly parts have been manufactured by machining
- Ability to be able to use various manual measuring equipment
- Use of CMM's or Faro Arms is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to create and document Dimension & FAIR reports
- Calibration experience is preferable
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Worked to close tolerances and high standards
In return our client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position within a growing organisation
- Competitive starting hourly rate: £12 - £13.80 per hour
- Day shift: 39 hours per week with early finish on a Friday
- Overtime available paying premium rates
- Additional benefits include: 33 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, health cash plan, learning and development programme, employee assistance programme, regular subsidised social events, Christmas shutdown, onsite parking, canteen and much more.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com