Quality Inspector, Quality Control Inspector, Quality Technician, Mechanical Inspector, Manual Inspector, Quality, Inspection, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Position: Permanent, Location: Leicester, Shifts: Days, Hourly Rate: £12.65 / £25,000 p.a
Quality Inspector wanted - Permanent, Leicester
EMBS are in partnership with a leading precision engineering company that are well established, market leaders who specialise in the manufacture of complex equipment for lucrative industries including aerospace.
Located in Leicester, our client is seeking a Quality Inspector to join their existing quality team on a permanent basis.
This business is currently experiencing a tremendous amount of growth therefore it is a very exciting time to join the business and share their journey.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Quality Inspection experience within an engineering environment that manufactures precision components to industries such as; Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear etc.
- Sound understanding of engineering drawings and detailed customer specifications
- Ability to use manual measuring equipment - Verniers, Calipers, micrometers, height gauges etc. in order to carry out dimensional checks and inspections
- Basic understanding to FAIR (First Article Inspection Report)
- IT Literate
- Good interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate with other colleagues / customers
- Knowledge of NCRs
Ideally, candidates will also have experience in;
- Reading and interpreting CMM reports
- Basic knowledge of NDT
- Worked to AS9100 or NADCAP standards
This is desirable but not essential
In return, the client is offering:
- Stability / Longevity - Permanent position
- Competitive salary - £12.65 per hour / £25,000 p.a
- Shift: Days - early finish on a Friday
- Overtime available paying premium rates
- Additional benefits include: Contributory pension scheme, sick pay, share scheme, death in service, perks plan, discounted gym membership, modern working environment and much more.
If you are interested in this role, believe that you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com