Regional Sales Manager (Student Accommodation)
Covering the South
To c.£40k + Car Allowance
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager (ideally withe experience of selling in to the education sector) to join our client who are a leading provider of student accommodation. You would oversee the sales activity across their portfolio of properties within the south of the UK.
The role demands a highly self-motivated, ambitious, sales/target-driven individual who is also self-managed, flexible and has excellent customer service skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing sales activity within their southern portfolio
- Ensuring that all leads are followed up appropriately and in a timely manner
- Ensure lead generation activity is being actively managed
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all data is captured
- Support site staff with open days, sales activities and viewings
- Management of sales targets for each site
In order to be considered you need to have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a sales focused role ideally within the education sector, student accommodation / hospitality / property sector / leisure sales
- Great communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills
In order to be considered please send your CV for immediate consideration. EMBS are acting as the clients external resource partner.
Key Words: Regional Manager, Sales Manager, Revenue Manager