Our client, one of the largest EdTech brands in the world, has switched their tech stack to Ruby on Rails as they more their child safeguarding solutions to the cloud. For over 15 years this organisation has established themselves as the number one market leader in school network monitoring, improving teaching and learning and keeping children safe in schools across the UK.
They are looking to hire a new UK team of Ruby on Rails Developers, all 100% Remote - Rookies, Midweights & Seniors
- Minimum 2 years experience with Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS
- Experience of working with Relational Databases (MySQL / SQL Server)
- Desire to work remotely 100% of the time
- Full life cycle experience across a range of projects
- Junior, Midweight and Senior Developers (6 - 10 new hires)