To c.£30k + Bonus Potential
Are you currently working within a senior marketing role within any of the below sectors:
- Property/Real Estate
- Youth Brands
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager for a client based in the North East specialising in management services within the property sector.
This is a key & strategic appointment for the client, you will report directly to the Operations Director and oversee a small Marketing team.
Your role overview will be responsible for creating dynamic, commercially focused and engaging marketing campaigns to achieve strategic goals in brand awareness, consumer acquisition and retention.
You will also assist in driving their sales focus across the portfolio including reporting, strategy and training.
- To be responsible for all client marketing to include annual marketing plans & budgets.
- Management of all marketing channels.
- Management, responsibility and relationship of all marketing campaigns reflective to the target audience.
- Competitor analysis, service representation & local marketing dependent specifically for the geographic region.
- To formulate new sites marketing plans.
- Review and constant improvement of local marketing activity.
- To be a brand ambassador and ensure the brand and values are embraced internally.
- To ensure full business occupancy across sites through marketing activity.
- To produce statistics and reports to leadership team & senior management on sales and marketing performance against key performance indicators.
Interested? In order to be considered you will need the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience in a similar sales & marketing manager position
- A Business or Marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- The ability to interact and cooperate with our stakeholders at every level
- Proven ability of delivering marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Proven marketing campaign exposure and demonstrable ROI
- Strong copy writing and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable ROI lead marketing campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within an expanding company and who wants a genuine opportunity to influence and shape the clients business moving forward.
Just to let you know that to apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Sales & Marketing Manager, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Hospitality, Property, BTR, Youth Brand