This Global Leader in Cloud solutions aim to create new possibilities for cloud technologies to transform IT and have a lasting impact on the operational success of businesses. Due to unprecedented growth in their Azure project delivery need, this global specialist are looking for highly experienced Microsoft Cloud Consultant's to join their team.
What's in it for you?
Large scale cloud transformation projects with some of the UK's most recognisable brands, helping to deliver Azure/Hybrid Cloud for the future of IT whilst working with the Microsoft's leading edge cloud products!
Oh yea.... and extremely competitive salary plus benefits that includes Car Allowance, Bonus and Share Options - almost too good to be true!
What you'll be doing:
Create functional Azure architectures, and assist with other project deliverable as needed.
Implement and deploy state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms.
Keeping up to date with all technical developments related to Azure and other public cloud platforms - as let's be honest, it moves so fast we're all chasing to stay relevant!
The Technical Part:
- Ideally hold Microsoft related certifications (MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure preferable
- Deep understanding of Cloud Service & Deployment Models including Public, Private & Hybrid.
- Azure Cloud Technologies: Configuration and deployment experience
- Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc
- Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
- Well versed in implementing & deploying Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups
If this advert has got you excited about the prospect of joining on of the UK's leading Microsoft Cloud Practices, with a global reach and growth plans that aim to make this business the 'go-to' cloud experts - then fire over your CV or get in touch with our resident Cloud Guru Oli Ridley via LinkedIn.