Want to join a thought leading Azure Partner as an Azure DevOps Specialist?
This is an opportunity for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join one of Microsoft's most respected Partners! You'll be joining an agile team, that focuses on deliverying bleeding edge Azure DevOps solutions to their enterprise customers. So if you know ARM is more than just a body part, that JSON is not just a strange spelling of a first name and that containers are more than big metal boxes that sit on boats then read on...*
*Apologies for the terrible sense of humour!
What we're looking for?
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer (2-3 years), who has a passion for Azure DevOps and is looking for a step into a 'Senior role, where you will help to define/grow automated product offerings and help to develop the skills of the rest of the team.
The techie part:
* Experience in Azure: IaaS and some PaaS (at least 2 years exposure)
* Excellent PowerShell scripting skills
* Excellent experience in writing ARM templates
* Excellent understanding and practical/hands-on JSON experience
* Experience of working within a DevOps methodology, using tools/process such as
'Nice to haves'...
* Experience of interacting with REST APIs
* Experience deploying, monitoring and maintaining websites
* Experience using serverless computing
* Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
* Experience with Infrastructure-As-Code environment/platform configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell DSC)
What's in it for you?
Closely aligned to Microsoft, this Azure DevOps practice operates at the bleeding edge of cloud technologies, helping to design and automate complex cloud environments. The role will give you constant exposure to the latest and greatest Azure features, will help you grow your technical skills through funded certifications and give you the opportunity to mentor other members of the team.
Sound like your next job?
Get in touch with Oli Ridley via LinkedIn or apply below!