This is an opportunity for a 3rd Line or Project focused Infrastructure engineer to join on the regions leading IT Solutions providers. As a market leader in Microsoft Cloud and IT Infrastructure Consulting, this role offer the opportunity to join with a health 50/50 split on projects and support, with a view to progressing in Senior Engineer roles in the future where projects will be the main focus!
We are looking for an ambitious, Infrastructure Engineer who has a grounding in core Microsoft Infrastructure & Networking, with the view to growing and develop your skills with Microsoft Cloud services. We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers who have experience in delivering customer facing projects and support including:
- Helping customers to implement Infrastructure projects including new environment builds and migrations
- Project experience across:
* Azure IaaS or Office 365 experience
* Windows Server 2016 or 2019
* Active Directory (AzureAD)
* Virtualisation - VMware or Hyper-V
* Networking - Routers, Switches & Firewalls
- BAU support experience as point of escalation / 3rd line
- Any Microsoft Cloud Certification (Azure or O365) of interest
What's in it for you?
Not only will this business help you become an expert in the delivery of Microsoft Cloud projects (with support through Microsoft training courses and exams), they are also offering competitive salaries, a car allowance (£5,000 after 6 month probation) and delivery related bonuses.
Sound like the right opportunity for you?
Get in touch with Oli Ridley via Linked In or on 07539 489243 or apply below for an open & honest conversation about the role.