This is an opportunity for a Senior Engineer/Consultant to join a leading Microsoft Cloud Partner. As a Tier 1 Azure Consulting Partner, and part of a wider group of companies that holds the accolade of being one of Microsoft's few Azure Expert MSP's in the UK, this business is leading the way when it comes to Microsoft Cloud project delivery.
We are looking for an ambitious, Infrastructure Engineers/Consultants who has a grounding in core Microsoft Infrastructure & Networking, with the view to grow and develop your skills with Microsoft Cloud services. We are looking for Infrastructure Engineers who have experience in delivering customer facing projects including:
- Helping customers to design and implement Infrastructure projects including new environment builds and migrations
- Project experience across:
* Windows Server 2016 or 2019
* Active Directory (AzureAD)
* Virtualisation - VMware or Hyper-V
* Networking - Routers, Switches & Firewalls
* Azure IaaS or Office 365 experience is a real bonus
- Any Microsoft Cloud Certification (Azure or O365) of interest
What's in it for you?
Not only will this business help you become an expert in the delivery of Microsoft Cloud projects (with support through Microsoft training courses and exams), they are also offering competitive salaries, a car allowance (£5,000) and delivery related bonuses.
Sound like the right opportunity for you?
Get in touch with Oli Ridley via Linked In or on 07539 489243 or apply below for an open & honest conversation about the role.