Aerospace sheet metal worker, Assemblers, sheet metal worker, fabricator, semi-skilled metal worker, thin gauge welder, TIG welding,TIG welder, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Food, Oil and Gas, Precision Engineering, Location: Derby, Permanent Position, Hourly rate: £12 - £13.50 per hour
X2 Sheet Metal Workers Wanted - Permanent, Derby!
EMBS are in partnership with a well established, growing engineering company that is looking to bring X2 Sheet Metal Workers onto their books, on a permanent basis located at their premises in Derby.
Manufacturing bespoke, complex components the client is able to offer interesting yet challenging work to skilled Sheet Metal Worker / Fabrication Welders.
You need the following experience to be considered for this role:
- Previous engineering background
- Experience working with thin gauge Aluminium and Stainless Steel at thicknesses of 0.7mm - 5mm
- Ability to TIG weld thin gauge Aluminium and Stainless steel
- Ability to form, bend, cut, shape etc. using basic fabrication methods as well as guillotines and press brakes
In return the company is offering:
- Hourly rate; negotiable depending on experience
- Permanent position
- Immediate start for the right candidates
- Day shifts 8am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday with an early finish on a Friday
- Overtime available both before and after work and at weekends.
If you are interested in the role, please get in contact with James Hall at EMBS on 01332 387864 / 07539 034539 or email your CV to email@example.com