Aerospace sheet metal worker, Assemblers, sheet metal worker, fabricator, semi-skilled metal worker, thin gauge welder, TIG welding, TIG welder, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Food, Oil and Gas, Precision Engineering, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: Up to £15 per hour depending on experience.
X2 Sheet Metal Workers Wanted - Nottinghamshire, Permanent
Our client is a successful Aerospace and General Engineering parts manufacturer, who are AS9100 Rev D and NADCAP accredited. Due to a significant increase in orders, our client is looking for x2 Sheet Metal Workers to join their team on a permanent basis, working regular days at their premises in Nottingham.
You need the following experience to be considered for this role:
- Previous engineering background
- Experience working with thin gauge Aluminium and Stainless Steel at thicknesses of 0.8mm - 3mm
- Ability to perform deburring, riveting, drilling, counter-sinking, etc.
- Experience using had tools for fabrication purposes
The following experience would be desirable for the role:
- Experience in TIG welding
- Experience in operating fabrication machines such as: Rollers, Benders, Press Brakes, Fly press and Guillotines
- These are desirable attributes but are not essential for you to be considered for this position
Our client is prepared to consider skilled Fabricator Welders with TIG welding ability on thin gauge aluminium as well as Sheet Metal Workers who have no Welding skills but are skilled in sheet metal / fitting duties.
In return the company is offering:
- Hourly rate; Up to £15 per hour PAYE - depending on experience
- Permanent position
- Immediate start for the right candidates
- Day shifts 7am - 4pm Monday - Thursday with an early finish on a Friday
- Overtime available at premium rates
- Additional benefits available
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com