Aerospace sheet metal worker, Assemblers, sheet metal worker, fabricator, semi-skilled metal worker, thin gauge welder, TIG welding, TIG welder, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Food, Oil and Gas, Precision Engineering, Location: Derby, Position: Contract, Hourly rate: £20 per hour Ltd
X2 Sheet Metal Workers Wanted - Derbyshire, Contract, Immediate start
Our client is a successful Aerospace and General Engineering parts manufacturer, who are AS9100 Rev D and NADCAP accredited. Due to a specific requirement, our client is looking for x2 Sheet Metal Workers to join their team on initially a 3 month contracting basis, working regular days at their premises in Derby.
You need the following experience to be considered for this role:
- Previous engineering background
- Experience working with thin gauge Aluminium and Stainless Steel at thicknesses of 0.8mm - 3mm
- Ability to perform deburring, riveting, drilling, counter-sinking, etc.
- Experience using had tools for fabrication purposes
There is no TIG welding duties required on this particular role. Sheet Metal Working duties only.
In return the company is offering:
- Hourly rate; £20 per hour Ltd
- 3 month contract initially
- Immediate start for the right candidates
- Day shifts with an early finish on a Friday
- Overtime available
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org