Aerospace sheet metal worker, Assemblers, sheet metal worker, fabricator, semi-skilled metal worker, thin gauge welder, TIG welding, TIG welder, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Food, Oil and Gas, Precision Engineering, Location: Nottinghamshire, Permanent Position, Hourly rate: £12 - £12.50 p/h
Sheet Metal Worker- Permanent Days - Nottinghamshire!
EMBS are working with a reputable precision engineering business based in Nottinghamshire. Due to consistent growth, our client is looking to expand their fabrication department and are looking for X2 Sheet Metal Workers to join their day shift team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a widely recognised business that supplies complex parts across many industries including Aerospace.
The successful candidate will be able to confidently demonstrate the following:
- Previous engineering background
- Experience working with Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Titanium
- Ability to form, bend, cut, shape, roll, etc. using basic fabrication methods as such as guillotines
- Ability to TIG Weld (Advantageous)
- Ability to set and run CNC Press Brake machines
In return our client is offering:
- Overtime available
- Day shift: Monday - Thursday 07:30-16:30 and Friday 07:30-12:30
- Career stability
- Progression / Training opportunities
- Retailer and Gym discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle2work Scheme
- 25 days holiday
If you are interested in this position and believe you can meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to email@example.com or call on either:
Office - 01332 851533
Mob - 073762 52399