Sheet Metal Worker, Sheet Metal, Fabricator, TIG Welder, Fabrication, Thin Gauge, Aluminium, Engineering, Rail, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Location: Derby, Position: Contract, Contract Length: On-going, Pay rate: £15.33 + shifts
X8 SHEET METAL WORKERS / FABRICATORS WANTED, ON-GOING, DERBY
EMBS are working with a prestigious, world class manufacturing business who supplies heavily into the Rail industry, located in Derby.
Due to continued growth and new project wins, they are looking to hire x8 Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricators on a contracting basis. Candidates MUST be able to perform TIG Welding on aluminium.
The successful candidate will be manufacturing cabinets from thin plate sheet metal for a variety of rail vehicles including London underground trains.
Candidates MUST be able to demonstrate relevant experience in:
- All Sheet Metal duties including, marking, cutting, bending, forming, drilling, tapping etc.
- Ability to manufacture and build components from engineering drawings.
- Experience in TIG Welding.
- Experience of using thin plate metals, including Aluminium
- Working to various tolerances, 1mm - 5mm predominantly
- Using press machines, guillotines etc.
All positions are subject to a successful trade test.
All applicants MUST be able to pass a drug & alcohol test before being able to be offered a position.
The client is offering:
- Long term On-going contract - Up to 24 months +
- Days - £15.33 per hour
- Mornings - £16.58 per hour
- Afternoon - £17.86 per hour
- Nights - £20.56 per hour
- Overtime is available at premium rates
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org