Aerospace sheet metal worker, Assemblers, sheet metal worker, fabricator, semi skilled metal worker, thin gauge welder, TIG welding,TIG welder, Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Food, Oil and Gas, Precision Engineering, Location: Nottingham, Permanent Position, Hourly rate: £13.62 - £15.23
X2 Sheet Metal Workers Wanted - Nottinghamshire!
Our client is a successful Aerospace and General Engineering parts manufacturer, who are AS9100 Rev D and NADCAP accredited. Due to a significant increase in orders, our client is looking for x2 Sheet Metal Workers to join their team on a full time basis.
You need the following experience to be considered for this role:
- Previous engineering background
- Experience working with thin gauge Aluminium and Stainless Steel at thicknesses of 0.7mm - 5mm
- Ability to perform deburring, riveting, drilling, counter-sinking, etc.
- Experience using had tools for fabrication purposes
- Must have own tools
The following experience would be desirable for the role:
- Experience in TIG welding
- Experience in operating fabrication machines such as: Rollers, Benders, Press Brakes, Fly press and Guillotines
- These are desirable attributes but are not essential for you to be considered for this position
In return the company is offering:
- Hourly rate; negotiable depending on experience
- Permanent position
- Immediate start for the right candidates
- Day shifts 7am - 4pm Monday - Thursday with an early finish on a Friday
- Overtime available
If you are interested in the role, please get in contact with Mat Lis at EMBS on 01332 387865 or email your CV to email@example.com